Sunday, April 17, 2011

The End.

So I decided to start a blog. If you're reading this, I probably didn't tell anyone about doing this for awhile, so this will probably be old. This is going to be my therapy.

The end of my Freshman year is near [4 days to be exact] and I'm sad.

So I decided to put a quick recap of it in pictures.
You know, for future look-backs and all that. 
Plus it makes me feel better that it's ending.

Let's start with day one.

The move in. 
Here's what it looked like after unpacking~




My cute little dorm room.
Adorable.

After moving in, meeting those in my 'Y Group' and all that wonderful stuff, I somehow decided it would be fun to hike the Y - at like midnight.

Stupid, stupid, Lindsey.


 Here's the group on our Trek to the trailhead.


And my lovely feet looking down at Provo.

Basically I was sore for like a week after that.

That Saturday came our first ward social.

Of course I went.

The next week was full of random things.


Like you know, finding random oreos sitting outside the Cannon.

Or realizing that College didn't all of the sudden make boys mature.

There was a football pep rally next.
I went with one of my first friends here - Noelle!


yes- I look high. don't judge.

The first Friday night was pretty awesome.
You know, going to a dance, trying to find the soccer game and getting lost, hanging out with a cute boy, McDonald's at 1:30 AM. 
I felt like I was a college student.

Going to the soccer game with Noelle and Ana [one of my other very first friends.]

The first football game.


September 5th - daily roaming to J Hall. 
I don't really remember why we did that.


We also walked to Los Hermanos. [Because this is when I didn't have a car]

I got carried away with the camera.

This is me after making my first purchase at the Creamery. 

Presh.

Met up with some HS friends for the BYU hockey game at the end of September.


The Homecoming paint dance.



This is David. He looks like David Archuleta.

Mucho fun.

Found this is J hall lobby.


The first day it snowed. [october. utah]



All of the Californians were running around shirtless like mad people. [boys of course]

Halloweeeen.



Visiting home.


Ellie missed me so much she moved into my room for like 4 months after I left.
Love her.

Basketball
Jimmer.
Need I say more.


Numba 32.

THE paint dance. 
[located by the provo airport]



So fun.

Brandon was my first semester man.

We had a lot of fun together.


Temple square with the ward.

Saw David ARCHULETA with MOTAB.

 KIM. 

DAVID.

Then came finals. They were hard. The end.

Christmas Break.

Ice Castles with the ward.




Making beautiful cakes with Melinda.



I made some changes to the room as the year went on.
As of February 20th, this is what it looked like~




And then..




there was Patrick.

And Patrick's concert with Ana.


We found a park.



Mark Zuckerburg cam to BYU.


And we had a ward party that night.




The dancing got a little crazy.

My fake birthday!



Color Fest!

 Patrick is cute.



I found Abby randomly!

Noelle and I made a chalk mural!




Well, a lot more happened than this but that's what a journal is for.
Right?
For now all I have to say is,


PEACE PROVO.

See you in a week for Spring semester.
Bye Helaman Halls.
You were good to me.
Bye Freshie boys. Have a great next 2 years.

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment